Seize Your American Dream
You are not alone in your journey toward professional success in the United States. Our partnership with employers means we can help you fulfill your potential. At MyJobShine, we understand that leaving your home country isn’t easy and navigating the job market is daunting. That’s why we go above and beyond to find you fulltime placement in a workplace where you feel valued and motivated to make innovative contributions. These are more than jobs. They’re careers. And excelling in your career sets the stage for job security, increased promotion potential, and financial stability.
It’s Time You Love What You Do
We Are Recruiting Individuals With:
A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhDs in:
• Physical and Engineering sciences (i.e. automotive and energy)
• Life sciences
• Biotechnology (i.e. advanced materials and chemicals)
• Space Research and Technology (i.e. aerospace and defense)
And Have One of the Options Below
• An unexpired permanent resident card (green card)
• An employment authorization document (work permit)
• U.S. citizenship
Our Multicultural Heritage is What Makes Us Unique
BluePrint - MyCareer Insights Includes:
Should an employer show interest in your resume, you receive a complimentary BluePrint.
This predictor shows your strong points. We succinctly highlight what sets you apart and stand you out from the clichéd crowd. Once distinctly apart, you become the cream of the crop and can play a strong hand when negotiating your salary.
MyCareer Path Insights Includes:
Dream Job Analysis
Getting that dream job just got easier. In MyCareer Path Insights, we unlock the secrets and requirements of your dream job, so you can know what the hiring manager wants. With a detailed analysis of how to bag your dream job, you’d have the help you need to be competitive and successful.
We are fully committed to your career success. As such, we work hard to discover your career story and remain passionate about presenting it the best possible way to fully catch the attention of the hiring manager. This adequately makes the road to your dream job an easier and smarter one.
To achieve your career goals and make it in the States, you need to realize the difference between your current position and your dream job. In your personalized MyCareer Insights, we analyze this difference, helping you highlight and recognize the gap you need to breach, while uncovering your full potential.
You are closer than you think to having a dream job waiting for you in the U.S. With your personalized MyCareer Insights, we show you exactly how close you are to nailing that dream job and achieving your career goals. Get the extra motivation to pursue your dream career today.
Dream Job Analysis
Getting that American dream job just got easier. In MyCareer Insights, we unlock the secrets and requirements of your dream job, so you can know what the hiring manager wants. With a detailed analysis of how to bag your dream job, you’ll have the tools to make you competitive and successful.
We are fully committed to your career success. As such, we work hard to discover your career story and keep our sights on helping you present it in the best possible way to fully catch the attention of the hiring manager. This adequately makes the road to your American dream job an easier and smarter one.
In Addition, You Get:
- Predictor 2 (Right Fit): What makes you the perfect candidate? We help you discover that special quality that sets you apart with this predictor. We call it your secret sauce, and it is high time you knew what attracts you to hiring managers and leverage it to secure your dream job.
- Predictor 3 (Right Pay): Could you earn more money than you currently earn? With the Right Pay predictor, we evaluate your worth and help you realize how much more you are due. Now, you can finally negotiate your salary with solid industry pay standard that truly represents your value.
- Predictor 4 (Right Skills): Successful employees solve problems. The Right Skills predictor highlights your problem-solving skills and where you best provide required solutions. Announce yourself to the hiring manager now.